Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST DAY OF 2010

Today's the 31st of December and the year's almost over. I woke up early having a hard time getting up and I was just staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep again and again and again.

When I was staring at the ceiling, I have different thoughts on my mind: the boy I was talking about on my last entries, my family being away from me, and finally, me being with them this coming year. I was imagining my self talking to my relatives here in the Philippines while we're video calling on Yahoo! Messenger. I imagined my self being in that small box on the screen with my brother laughing and smiling. I imagined my self meeting my other relatives and cousins in Australia. I imagined things that are not located where I am right now. Away.

I'm getting all determined and sure about what I really want: I want to be with my family. This 2010, it was still a vague idea for me. I said I liked going to Australia but it seems like I didn't really mean what I said. But this time, it's the other way around.

I will be leaving this 2011 to be with my family. I will be leaving a lot of people that had great impact in my life. But it's part of it. We'll see each other after a long time, when they already have their own family, while we're on a vacation maybe. I don't know. There's a lot of ways on going back to where I came from. But there's only one shot on being with my family in Australia for good.

I hope God hasn't gotten tired of me yet. I hope His patience is as long as it can possibly be. I still hope. I am still hoping.

My life will be different this 2011, and I mean it. I will travel places. I will be doing the things I love to do. I will see new faces and meet new friends. I will have a new life, a better life. And this time, I'm going to live it the way it's supposed to be in God's way.

No comments: