Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I forgot to write a blog entry yesterday, too bad. Maybe I was too amazed by the dream I had. It felt really great. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. I slept so well.

But it also made me realize, when am I really going to meet the guy who could make me feel that way? Someone whom I could cuddle each morning I wake up. Someone who kisses me whenever he feels like doing it. Someone who makes me smile randomly.

I haven't been in a relationship for quite some time now cause I have convinced my self that I'm not really searching to be in any as of the moment. I'm not into committing myself to someone yet. But I do like the feeling of having someone. It's ironic, but it's true.

***
I'll stop typing now. Will perhaps share more later evening.

1 comment:

jelly said...

UPDATE: I found him. :)