Wednesday, September 23, 2009

AN AGENT.. STILL.

Gosh, May 16th pa yung last post ko dito. I've been VEEEERY busy the past months eh. School, work, and other stuffs.

Anyway, finally I've remembered to update this blog. So.. Let's catch up. :)

**NOTE: This post will first be about work and school. Next post will be about anything else.

I'm still studying, while working as a call center agent and a dubber as well. After 3 months of being on operations, we were transferred to technical support, making us CSR's no more. But it means higher salary though. During the first week of training for Tech Support (TS), it was difficult as hell. Nose bleeding happens. haha! But thank God we were able to cope up and hopefully I'll be regularized by October 15. We even have what they call 'development plan' for an entire month which started by the end of August's last week. We're already on our way to the 4th week, and we're able to somehow meet our targets. And guess what? Our Average Handling Time (AHT) is always low! I never imagined we could even have an AHT lower than 10mins because while in TQ, usual AHT is around 15 mins and up. I even had an AHT of more than 20 mins. Also, I always have a CSAT of 10 -- though my QA is not that good. But I'll work on that.

If there's one thing that I don't like about my work, it's the fact that I'm getting sick because of it. There came a point when I'm drinking 6 different meds in a day.

Also, starting mid September, I also start to dub again for an anime entitled MAR. It will be aired on Ch. 2 by October. It's just kind of stressful since I don't have rest every Wednesday through Friday. It's a good thing this semester's almost done.

I'm starting to think if I'll still continue studying. I'm getting bored. But I know I have to stay in school. *sigh*

No comments: