Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY OLD POEMS (FROM A DIARY)

{ October 19, 2008 @ 11:12 pm }

KYOKI

*

Just lost my apetite
I dont want to eat
Tired of crying
I wanna sleep
I wanna sleep and
never wake up again
So when I open my eyes
I’m in heaven
With no problems
No heartaches and pains
Nothing to worry; carefree
I wanna rest; rest forever
Cause I can’t bear this
feeling anymore

-

NOTE: Nasulat ko to matapos uminom ng sangkatutak na gamot noon. Wag ng tanungin kung bakit. hehe. buhay pa naman ako eh. :p

`

BLUE SKY

Looking above, the sky’s so bright
Everything seems to be so right
Look! It’s very wide and clear
You won’t think of anything to fear
`
But I believe it’s not only about what I see
On its brightness and its rare beauty
Still, behind these are some mistery
About the greatness of what it seemed to be
`
Who knows when it will will dim?
Well nobodyelse, but only Him
Floating our lives would always be
With our dreams as bright as what I can see

-

SUNSET
*
As the sun sets, I watch the view
And it suddenly reminded me of you
Thoughts began to run through my mind
Memories I had, I started to bind
`
I reminisced the days that went so fast
When I made myself believe that it’ll last
But no! You’re not here, you went away
You didn’t even tell me you’re not gonna stay
`
And now, the sun slips away like you
For a minute or two, everything will be blue
Still, I know, this won’t be the end
Because tomorrow there’s hope and the sun will shine again.

-

Activity namin yan dati sa English. Assignment. May isa pang kasama yan eh, pero di ko makita.

-

MY BEST FRIEND
*
I won’t forget our days together
Times we shared with laughter and tears
The day we said we’ll be friends forever
A simple promise that no one else hears
-
You’ve become my greatest friend, it’s true
Who listened to every heartaches I cried
In times of despair you would help me through
It’s hard at times, but you always tried
-
I’ll always be thankful that it’s you I’ve met
For you taught me how to really be strong
Our time together isn’t that long yet
But it seems like a lifetime since we get along

-

And obviously, that poem is for my best friends. :)

LOVE REDEFINED

{ October 19, 2008 @ 7:13 pm }

Will you redefine love for me?
Cause I think I’ve lost its meaning
Is it all about being happy
Or just finding yourself crying?
-
When you can’t look him in the eyes
And feels uneasy when he’s around
Or having those consecutive sighs
Is it love that you have found?
-
Not so long ago I know how it feels
Loving somebody wholeheartedly
When he became the reason my heart sings
And being the only man that I seem to see
-
But all those memories slowly faded
When my heart grew tired of being broken
Shattered to pieces, never is it completed
Since the day you left, I can’t remember when
-
And now I don’t know where to find
That four letter word, other than the dictionary
Maybe I need to have love redefined
Tell me, can’t you help me in this journey?

WHAT I WANT

{ October 19, 2008 @ 6:38 pm }

There’s this feeling inside
So different, so new
A feeling i can’t really hide
I want to be near to you
-
With all the stories you tell
You make me wanna listen more
When I talk with you I feel well
I want you standing to my door
-
I’ve just suffered from a love disorder
Then you came to heal my sickness
I’m glad to have you as my doctor
To you my love will be no less.

-
IT’S NOT ME, NOW I SEE

{ October 19, 2008 @ 6:24 pm }

One night, we’re having a conversation
Filled with laughter and happiness
Suddenly, I felt this different emotion
Now I think I’m into a big mess
-
While talking with you, you opened up
About this girl you like so much
Listening made my heartbeat stop
Same name as mine, why is it such?
-
Hearing my name made me blush
Cause I thought you’re referring to me
Then I asked you about your crush
Just to find out it’s not me, now I see
-
My face slowly turned to white
And felt coldness throughout my body
To react against it, I have no right
But how I just hope that instead it’s me.

JUST LIKE YOU

{ October 17, 2008 @ 6:54 am }

I feel so down and gloomy
My tears won’t stop from falling
Don’t you feel a little guilty
For it’s only sadness you bring
-
I’ve been trying my hardest
To do every little thing you tell me
Why don’t you see me at my best
And just accept who I can only be
-
I thought you would understand
The things that I’m going through
I thought you would lend a hand
Not expect me to be just like YOU.


YOU

{ October 16, 2008 @ 11:11 pm } ·

Why can’t I accept the fact,
That I’m just a nobody for you.
You keep pushing me away,
But I always ignore the thing you do.
-
I want to go to the farthest place,
miles and miles away from you.
Instead of hoping that someday,
You could actually love me too.
-
Why do I still think of you,
Though you don’t even care.
Why do I have to fall in love with you,
When all these hurtings, I have to bear.

LIVE

{ October 16, 2008 @ 10:53 pm }

My heart keeps on beating fast
I don’t know when this will last
I can feel my body getting weak
As from my eyes falls a leak
*
I’ve been thinking for so long
When will I finally be strong
To face what lies ahead
Instead of wishing that I was dead
*
Can there be anyone out there
Who can help me breathe more air
Provide everything I need
Just like when I was still a kid
*
Love, care, and understanding
Will you give me those things?
I know it’s not that hard to give
So please I’m begging you, help me live

INCOMPLETE

{ October 16, 2008 @ 9:56 pm }

Why can’t I get you off my mind
Like you’re already a part of it
Can’t there be any other to find
Just to replace your every bit
*
Im getting tired of this scene
That keeps on repeating from time to time
With the same acts being seen
It’s like you and I do not really rhyme

FALLING

{ October 16, 2008 @ 9:54 pm }

Tonight we’re okay
The next day you’re away
How can you leave
When you made me believe
About those things you said
That still run through my head
*
I told you about my fear
Of wanting you to be near
For I knew it from the start
That you’ll only break my heart
And I keep on thinking how
You made me weep like this now
*
You haven’t done any
Yet to me you’ve caused many
Sleepless nights, unending cries
Why do you have to tell those lies?
I wasn’t prepared for what I’m feeling
Shouldn’t you at least gave me a warning?
*
I don’t know where these all started
Or even when will I be mended
But the only thing i know
Is that I have to let you go
‘Cause I can not be admitting
That for you I really am falling

GONE

{ October 16, 2008 @ 9:45 pm }

I keep on smiling
Yet inside I’m hurting
Pretending to be okay
Though I’m having a hard day
Trying my best to erase
Every memory and trace
Of the things you’ve done
Because now you’re gone

FINAL THOUGHTS OF YOU

{ October 16, 2008 @ 9:42 pm }

How can you ignore every tear I shed
When before you said you’d wipe it away
What i feel now slowly turns to hatred
For you cant really do the things you say

Is it me being foolish to hope
That you can still be the one for me
It seems very difficult to cope
You’ve changed from what you used to be

Perhaps now’s the time to finally just let go
And forget about everything we’ve gone through
Maybe tomorrow we’d be fine, I know
And just think that once in my life I had you

MIND RESET

{ October 16, 2008 @ 9:32 pm }

i thought i was over you
and it’s easy to find someone new
maybe i finally should admit
from you i had a really great hit

never did i imagine
that you’ll be whom i’m thinkin’
every morning i wake up
i cant make my mind stop

cant there be another chance
that i may have a dance
to the guy i love the most
a love found, and again lost

i dont know the reason why
there could never be you and I
thoughts crowd my head
what we used to have, now is dead

No comments: